Return To School Form
Monaghan ladies are here to takeover your midterm with some fun, football and fitness:)
Join Múinteoir Anita and all the ladies!
SEE BELOW FOR DAILY EVENTS
Send photographs/videos to Múinteoir Anita— @firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents you can also share photos or videos to be in with a chance of winning prizes, don’t forget to tag @monaghan_lgfa on instagram or Monaghan Ladies Gaelic on Facebook and #MLMT
SKILLS CHALLENGE WITH MÚINTEOIR ANITA (MONAGHAN LADIES PLAYER)
Watch video and give it a go by yourself or with a partner
Challenge 1: Handpass as many times as you can with a partner/off a wall in 30 seconds
Challenge 2: Punt kick a ball off a wall and catch ball as many times as you can in 30 seconds
Challenge 3: Solo the ball without dropping as many times as you can in 30 seconds
*TRY WITH BOTH HANDS AND BOTH FEET IF YOU ARE ABLE 🙂
Junior, Senior & 1st class Week 2 session by Ann McKenna
2nd & 3rd class Week 2 session by Cillian Cromwell
4th ,5th & 6th class Week2 session by Eamon Hughes
Annual Admissions Notice and Enrolment Policy
Happy New Year!
As per government announcement 6th Jan 2021, schools will remain closed for the month of January and all learning will be online. Our platform for online learning is Google Classroom. If you have not yet accepted your invitation to the class or have sent in your email address, please contact the school for further direction – email@example.com.
We would appreciate if all families would inform us of any changes to contact numbers as school texts are still active and a regular means of communication.
Using X box or Play Station to access Google Classroom
- Plug a keyboard into the xbox USB slot
- Go into my games and apps
- Find Microsoft Edge and select
- Type in Google Classroom and login as you would on a PC/Laptop
- You can then access your work through Google Classroom
Play Station –
- Identify the play station internet browser icon (it is WWW with dots around it)
- Press the PS4 logo on the controller
- Go to the library and find options for games and applications
- Go into applications and you will find the internet browser
- Type Goofle Classroom and login as you would on a PC/Laptop
A Parent’s guide to close contacts’